September 11-14 2019
At our Independence Occasional Shop
Are you interested in becoming a vendor?
With over 5,000 visitors and 50+ vendors during the 2018 show, we are looking forward to another big year in 2019.
Merchandise must meet at least one of the following criteria:
– Be handcrafted by you
– Be vintage (40+ years of age)
– Be upcycled/repurposed (you’ve done something to it)
Here are some common questions:
- How is the event promoted?
- The event is an annual show for many customers, but we also use our 19,000 followers on Facebook and 6,000 newsletter recipients to spread the word and we advertise at our 2 store locations for months leading up to the event.
- What are the fees?
- $250 – $400 depending on the size and location of the space that you choose.
- Other details:
- You must have your own WHITE tent
- Each vendor will need to handle sales transactions using their own methods (Square, cash/checks, etc.)
- Power availability is 1st come, 1st served for a fee
- Food is available on site all days of the show
- No WiFi access is available, so plan a hotspot if you will need it
- If you are a food vendor of pre-packaged items, you need to have all appropriate state health licenses (the Department of Health does make an appearance most years!)
- The event will be held regardless of weather
- Set up is on Tuesday starting after 9am until Wednesday at 3pm. Vendors will not be able to pull directly up to their space like previous years (trying to reduce the mud pit from 2015!)
- Tear down is immediately after show at 6pm on Saturday or anytime on Sunday
- Mama’s Happy is not responsible for security of merchandise during or after the show.
- Limited on-site parking for trailers and vendor vehicles will be available for a fee and off-site parking available for free.
- How do I apply?
- The Artisan Market is a juried event with the goal to have the entire show feel cohesive, logical and live up to our customers’ expectations. To ensure everyone’s success, we will have a limited number of vendors per category (jewelry, signs, furniture, clothing, etc). You can submit an online application below. If your application is accepted, you will receive an email with the details, contract, rules and regulations.