Wow…2014 has come and gone. And what a year it has been! At the end of the year, we like to take a step back and remember all the things we did over the last 12 months. Sometimes it’s easy to forget things that come and go on top of our busy day-to-day tasks. Here are some highlights from 2014:
- 15 occasional sale weekends in Independence
- A new storefront for Mama’s Happy…in the City
- Mama’s Happy…on the Road to Rochester
- Hosted the Artisan Market (in the rain and cold)
- Multiple booths at the spring and fall Junk Bonanza events at Canterbury Park
- Decorated the Governor’s Mansion at Thanksgiving and Christmas
- 91 Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan classes taught
Of course, we could have never done any of these great things without YOU! Each one of you help support our growing group of Mama’s. We get to keep at our hobbies while providing you a little “happy” for your home… and you are helping us support our families at the same time. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you!
Mama’s Happy is so much more than just a store. We are bringing women together, supporting each other, celebrating together and, yes, even shopping together (we all know how important girlfriend retail therapy is, right?). When I think about Mama’s Happy in 2014, what stands out to me most is how every time I’d walk in, there were women having fun. When you open the door, you hear laughter, chatter, oohs and ahhs, and even a “cheers!” over a glass of wine on Wednesday night Occasional Store openings. Let’s continue supporting each other in 2015 and make this next year even better than the last!
Lastly, here are a few things us Mama’s are looking forward to in the upcoming year. (And I’m sure there will be some surprises along the way!)
- Mama’s Happy…on Grand moves to a new storefront
- New classes and workshop offerings
- On the Road paint classes
- Private events at Mama’s
- A beefed up blog, with tips, tutorials and we might even try a vlog (where’s my hair and makeup team?!)
Thanks for letting us all make our vision a reality. Cheers to a happy and healthy 2015!